A “Proactive” approach to your financial and tax planning instead of a “Reactive” approach can produce better results!
Please join us for our Social Security Planning Webinar for Women presented by WillowTrusts Jim Nowak!
At this workshop you will learn...
- How much Social Security you stand to receive over your lifetime
- How the decisions you make in your 60s can determine the amount of income you’ll have in your 80s
- How to take advantage of spousal benefits, survivor benefits, divorced-spouse benefits, and even divorced-spouse survivor benefits
- How to coordinate your own retirement benefit with benefits you might receive as a spouse or divorced-spouse
- Why you should consider your husband’s life expectancy when deciding when to claim your own retirement benefit
- What to do if your husband or exhusband dies
- What to do if your marital status changes
- How to plan for the extra-long life
Invite a friend! This event is for our clients and their guests.
Date and Time
Thu, Jan 25, 2024
11:00a - 12:00p EST